Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sorry, But You'll Have to Wait!

I spent a good portion of the morning writing all about my adventures this weekend. Unfortunately, blogger won't let me post some of my photos, so you won't hear about where I went until The Man can help me figure out how to get it finished. The post just won't be the same with no pictures, so I figure it's worth the wait.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with this picture of my new haircut. I have to admit, I loved it the first day. When the stylist does it for you, it always looks great. Then I tried it myself the next day. Not loving it so much anymore. Now, a week later, it's a nightmare. It takes a lot of time to dry, straighten and style it. Maybe I'll like it better when it grows out a little and I have a bit more length. I do like my hair short better than long, but I just have to get used to this style, I guess.

Tell me what you think. I can take it. And I'm expecting honesty here. I know The Man hates it, and he's probably thrilled to hear that I'm not loving it. A lot of men I know like long, straight hair, so I won't be surprised to hear a "grow it back" or two.

And can I get a "whoo hoo" for my fabulous four-year-old photographer, Miss Priss. Great job, pumpkin!


5 comments:

Shawna said...

You look fabulous with your hair short. Looks like you got some layers? Layers can cause problems if your not use to the length, but what do I know!
Scott told me I didn't look very attractive with my hair short. Men! ;)

Anonymous said...

oh man...I have been waiting to find out where you were going. In fact last friday after i read your blog i tried calling you and got what sounded like a sitter?
Please let us know soon!
I love that your hair is different. I think that is the most important thing, that you can do different things with it and be brave like that. I have a hard time being brave. you look good with both short and long hair but I must admit I am more use to you with your long thick hair. i can't believe it takes you longer to blow dry your hair when it's short then when it's long?

Karen said...

LOVE the hair! Don't let the Man tell you what to do with your hair, have fun with it! You look terrific!

Anonymous said...

I like it! You look mahhvelous.

I recently got my hair cut shorter too and I had the same experience. It looked so great when the stylist at the salon did it. I can't recreate what she did for the life of me.

Miguel said...

Looks good Kim, even if it's short. I had to say that, Dill saw it too and made me say it. Just kidding. As long as it's not the Demi Moore on Ghost hairdo, short hair can look really good.