Friday, August 03, 2007

No Such Thing

This morning while getting the girls ready for the day, I noticed their fingernails were getting a bit long, so I asked if I could trim them. I sat with Miss Priss in my lap, and we talked a little while I cut her nails.

About halfway through the second hand I said to her, "Do you know how much I love you?"

"Too much," was her response.

"There's no such thing as loving you too much."

"AND," she continued, "there's no such thing as aliens, either."

6 comments:

Karen said...

Boy, those little minds really rocket around in there, don't they?!

Anonymous said...

That is truly something to remember. So funny! Did you laugh right then or just to yourself later on?

Anonymous said...

and oh can I say how jealous I am that they let you cut their nails so easily?
We have to hold Carter down to do it and Bess is getting bad too. I'll have to take a picture sometime to show you how awful it is. You'd think we're killing them.

Jen-E said...

Hey, old Draper-ite Jen Edwards here. You have the cutest family! Your blogs are fun! Hope you don't mind - I got good and all caught up with you thru your blog. Happy day!

Melanie said...

Too funny, how old is that kid anyway?

Unknown said...

haha how cute! I love the spontanaity of the little ones!