
For those of you that have your own kids in school and have to deal with your own fundraisers for them, you have my permission to completely ignore this post. Actually, even if you DON'T have kids in school, and you're NOT dealing with fall fundraisers, but you get totally irritated when kids try to sell you things, you may also completely ignore this post.
I am not trying to get anyone to buy any of the stuff Miss Priss' school is offering for their fundraiser, but if you happen to be browsing around for Christmas gift ideas (or maybe just a little something for yourself), you can take a look at the catalogs that she brought home last week. JAXCO has two catalogs (The Gift Book, and Seasons Greetings) that actually have some great stuff that I want! Shocker, I know.
So feel free to check 'em out. Or not. But if you do happen to decide to purchase something, Miss Priss would be very grateful if you would use her student code (749473) so that she can get credit for the purchase and earn prizes like this totally awesome crazy chicken that does the chicken dance. You lift him by the neck and he squawks and clucks like he is choking.

Or maybe you'd like to help her earn a Fear Factor stunt drink set...

or a soda hat...

Every kid needs a soda hat; right? Seriously, who comes up with these prizes?!? When she brought this home and showed me all the "amazing prizes" (her words) she could win, she looked puzzled as I laughed my way through them all.
Anywho, they've made it really easy to browse through their stuff, and the items you buy get sent directly to you! The fundraiser ends September 17th, so happy shopping!
Hopefully some of you will find this helpful for your holiday shopping. And for those of you who are completely annoyed that I would do this, I'm sorry.
1 comment:
I wish you would have thrown this out there a day before...I just bought some christmas wrap from her school fundraiser.
Those gifts look to die for though! Funny funny!
Post a Comment