Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm It

Do you love how there's like 5 million versions of these things? Well, I must admit, I enjoy reading them about my friends, and who am I to keep you all from knowing a little bit more about me than you might want to???

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1 - Living in the Allen's basement in Bluffdale, UT.
2 - Dating Trent and wondering if he was "the one."
3 - Working full time as a court reporter (and yes, STILL living in someone's basement.)
4 - Planning a "How To Host a Murder" party.
5 - I was merely one year away from meeting the love of my life.

5 Things on my To-Do List Today:

1 - Check on my family in San Diego
2 - Visiting teaching
3 - Laundry
4 - Clean out my junk drawer
5 - YW activity

5 Songs I know the Lyrics To:

(Just 5??? Pa-lease. If you know me at all, you know that I know the lyrics to EVERY song. They're just not always the CORRECT lyrics.)
1 - "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice
2 - "Hey, Everybody, It's Family Night" by Brite Music (I'm a Mormon album. I like to sing this while gathering the fam on Monday nights. They all think I'm retarded.)
3 - "The Promise" by Tracy Chapman
4 - "Better Together" by Jack Johnson
5 - "It's Good to Be in Love" by Frou Frou

5 Things I Would Do if I Had One Million Dollars:

1 - Hire a cleaning lady.
2 - Invest or save and use the interest to add to our monthly income (yawn, I know).
3 - Start a foundation (I have the whole thing planned, just need the $$$. Someday I will acheive this goal.)
4 - Plan a vacation that we could take friends/family on with us.
5 - Seriously consider getting a boob lift.

5 Things I Will Never Wear Again:

1 - Legwarmers
2 - Blue eyeliner
3 - A side ponytail
4 - Size 0
5 - Lee Press On nails

5 Favorite Toys:

1 - My guitar
2 - My phone
3 - My kids
4 - My Ipod
5 - My husband

5 People I'm Tagging:

1 - Kendi
2 - Mel
3 - Sarah
4 - Michelle
5 - Amy

6 comments:

Shawna said...

Lee press on nails, that's right!!! Isn't Young Women's a blast!! We have a small group too. We all meet together for lessons and all activities. It's great.

Unknown said...

Hey! I wore a side ponytail yesterday. Just kiddin.

kam said...

hmmm, so let me get this straight... leg warmers are OUT?!? ;)

Melanie said...

Ok, so I totally remember that "how to host a murder party" why wasn't I invited?? I remember John going, I even remember his costume. I actually saw him last night, his wife is expecting twin boys in Jan. Oh, how times have changed...
P.S. Dying to hear about the parents in SAN with the fires, fill us in!!

Anonymous said...

Okay so I wrote this huge long message on your last post and it's not there??? I'll have to email you now!

Michelle Arnett said...

At least you wore a size 0 at one time in your life! I think the last time I wore a size 0 was my 0-3 month clothes as a baby!!! Love your post.