'nuff said.
Miss Priss started her FIRST season of soccer.
And little Mini Man also experienced a FIRST ... crawling!!! We have all been so ecstatic to see him on the move. I haven't gotten any real good video of it yet because he stops whatever he is doing the second he sees a camera on him. I'll have to try sneaking around from behind tomorrow. It took him 13 and a half months, but to us it's nothing short of a miracle. There's been a whole lot of clapping, cheering, and high pitched screams of "Yeah! What a good boy!" goin' on around here. And he LOVES the attention. Shoot, if everyone cheered for me every time I got up and moved around, I'd feel like a rock star too.
7 comments:
I LOVE that tap video of DC! So glad you got it on video, it was worth a thousand words! I'm still laughing as I type this....to funny.
That video was so cute, loved it! Congrats on the crawling babe, more stuff to get into!
Oh my, where was that video taken? That is so freaking cute! I bet her parents were just grinning from ear to ear.
I hear you on the soccer thing, not a big fan here either!
AND the best news of all time....what an awesome little boy. I really really want to get down there and see you guys and just hang out. My mom gets her buddy passes this month. Maybe Bess and I will fly down for a couple day visit.
What a great family!
stinkin cute! I love that girl!
Oh, blasted cute all around! You may have a little Doris Day on your hands there- she taps with a lot of soul! As for Miss Priss- good girl givin it a shot! She is very cute in those shots. Ans mini man- YAHOOOOOOOOO! Does that mean that even if there is any CP, there'd be no chance of a wheelchair? In any event- what a stud! We are so excited!
The video of DC reminds me of the lovely tap dance we witnessed in our living room back in March. She is still as spunky and full of life as ever.
And great news on the little man crawling!!!! Amazing progress! We love you guys.
So cute! The video and the pics put a smile on my face....
Post a Comment