Monday, July 03, 2006

Finally starting!!!

Okay, Kendi, here it is! Can you believe I finally got around to doing it?!? Now we'll just have to see if I can keep up with this, or if it will turn out like my other journals, where there are sometimes years between entries. I'll do my best. Sorry, no pictures yet. One thing at a time. I'm waiting to see if we've got a babysitter for tonight or not. The Man wants to see Superman Returns. I don't care what we see. I'm just excited for a night out. The girls are both sleeping. The heat seems to wear them out pretty good. Summer has been fun so far with swim and gymnastics lessons for Miss Priss, and lots of playdates for Devil Child. We've also been hitting the movie theater for their free kids movies every week.

We went camping with a couple other families this weekend in Pine Valley (just outside of St. George). It was awesome to get out of the heat. Now I'll be getting ready for a trip to San Diego to visit the fam and to see celtic women at Humphrey's by the Bay with mom and dad. I can't wait. I've been obsessed with them since seeing their concert on PBS. I know, I know, I'm a total dork. I ordered the video and the girls and I watch it constantly. I love to have the music playing in the house, and I can't help but stop to watch a song or two every time I pass through the tv room.

Hopefully I'll learn how to post pictures soon so my posts won't be so boring. Talk to you later.

No comments: