Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!


The Man has the day off today - yeah!!! We woke up early and took the kids to see the Veggie Tales movie. Devil Child didn't like it as much as Curious George last week. We each ended up take a walk with her through the halls of the theater. Miss Priss had a great time, though. Next week I'll probably leave Devil Child behind with a friend while Miss Priss and I go alone.

We've got rain today, and that helps the temperature a ton. It's still hot, but not so miserable that we don't want to be outside. The Man's been in the backyard this afternoon planting some more. Our yard is small, but he's made a great design for the space we have. It's going to be beautiful when it's all done. I can't wait to finally be able to use the backyard.

Sounds like Devil Child woke up from her nap. She wen't down immediately after the movie this morning. We'll fix some lunch, then it's off for some shopping before fireworks tonight. Hope everyone has a great Independence Day. We're so blessed to live in this land.

1 comment:

Moore Family said...

Hip hip horray! 3 cheers for Kim. I am so glad you figured it out. Your family is going to love you for doing this. Love you old roomy!