Friday, October 13, 2006
You Were Always On My Mind
Sorry to all of you who keep checking my blog and finding out (to your dismay) I have not updated! There's lots to tell, but I have had no time! We had The Man's ENTIRE family here over the weekend. That's right, the whole fam damily. That's 11 extra adults and 4 extra kids. It was crazy fun. This week I've gone to work two days (yes, I still work sometimes), got my hair cut (pictures to come and you can all tell me how fabulous I look), and I'm leaving tomorrow on a jet plane. Check back next week for an exciting post about my trip this weekend. Can anyone guess where I'm off to? I'll give you a hint ... it's been a lifelong dream of mine. Okay, so maybe not a LIFELONG dream, but certainly for the last, oh, I don't know, 15 years of my life. It's the FIRST time I'm leaving my babies for FOUR-WHOLE-LUXURIOUS-DELICIOUS-FUN FILLED-DAYS. I'm not excited or anything, can you tell? Can't wait to get back and tell you all about it. And I'll be interested to hear if anyone has any guesses on the trip. You're all going to die. Just die, I tell ya! I just about peed my pants when I found out I was going. Bon Voyage for now, and you all just keep on bloggin'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I am going to guess oh....Idaho, because I know I am going to be so dang jealous wherever it is! Have fun and please post pictures of your hair when you get back.
Really my guess is Portugal but that doesn't seem like enough days for there. I would guess Hawaii but I know you have already been there. WE HAVE MISSED YOUR CUTE BLOGGING!
My guess is a spa somewhere in
California - San Diego perhaps?
Hummm, is it the Oprah show, did you get a chance to sit in her studio audience and receive free gifts? Did you go on a fabulous 4 day cruise? It will be fun to hear about your getaway!
Well, I actually know, so I'll keep my mouth shut for you to spill the beans! But have a wonderful time and I hope it lives up to all your dreams! Have a blast and good luck to the Man with the kids alone for four days. I have to confess that I love it when they have to understand the monotonous work of motherhood in its entirity. Though, I am very thankful for our Maxwell- he makes me laugh everyday.
Have fun!!!!
First of all, I'm doin' just FINE, thank you very much. Second... It DOESN'T take a trip away from us in order for us to
"understand" what mothers do. We SEE it every day, and ARE thankful. And finally, there is NOTHING monotonous about motherhood. That's all I have to say.
Sorry...there was no ill-intent in that last comment. Just being sarcastic.
No idea. That's how well I know my sis. Dang. Uh, Cleveland? Just kidding. Wouldn't be Idaho, not without Ty. Wouldn't be SanDiego, too frequented. Doubt you'd go alone to New York although I would, just for the adventure. I'm going to say Reno. Now that's a BLAST!
Come on, give us the dirt! I've been waiting for 5 days!
Post a Comment