Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas Memories 2006



I know I already did my Christmas post, but after seeing Kendi's slideshow, I just had to make one of my own. Hope you all enjoy seeing our Christmas memories!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very cute. I still don't care what everyone else says Miss Priss looks like the Man to me and Devil Child looks like you. That is they way I see it at least.
So did you guys do Christmas Eve with friends because that wasn't any of your family in those pictures was it?

Shawna said...

When I finally get a chance to sit down and update my blog i might have just copy you and Kendi. You look like you all had a fun Christmas!

Kim said...

We did Christmas Eve over at my sister's house. She was the one reading the story. And the pictures of the two boys are hers. Her daughter was also in a couple pictures with Miss Priss (eating the gingerbread house and playing with the medical kit.)

Her family was the only one in town for Christmas this year. But we had a great time together!

Karen said...

Love the slide show! Didn't even know that could be done! Great idea to get more pictures on. It's wonderful to see your Christmas - thanks for sharing!

Mindy said...

Wow! You guys did a lot of fun things... impressive for a sick mommy! You're a good mom!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! That slideshow thing is fun.