4 jobs I have had in my life:
1. Chuck E. at Chuck E. Cheese's (That's right, I was the mouse. But don't worry, I worked my way up that corporate ladder until I was a birthday hostess - woohoo!!)
2. Loan Rep at First California Mortgage (A very helpful experience when it came time to buy our first home)
3. Court Reporter
4. Mom
4 movies I could watch over and over:
1. The Phantom of the Opera
2. Moulin Rouge
3. Count of Monte Cristo
4. A Knight's Tale
4 places I have lived:
1. San Diego, CA
2. Provo, Bluffdale and Layton, UT
3. Draper and Sandy, UT
4. Las Vegas, NV
4 television shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. 24
3. LOST (and I can't stand that I can't give it up!!! I'm SOOO irritated by that show!!!)
4. Whatever The Man is watching when I don't have anything to do or just want to be with him.
4 places I have gone on vacation:
1. Hawaii (Maui and Oahu)
2. Lisbon, Portugal
3. Disneyland
4. Chicago
4 websites I visit almost daily:
1. Blogs
2. Ebay
3. Oprah.com (not really daily, but I can't think of any!)
4. that's it for me
4 of my favorite foods:
1. any Mexican food
2. avocados
3. ice cream
4. rasberry zingers
4 places I would rather be right now:
1. On vacation
2. Visiting family
3. Sleeping
4. On a date with The Man (no kids allowed!)
4 people who I tag:
1. Kendi (I know you've done this before, but do it again anyway)
2. Mel
3. Amy A.
4. Amy H. (I don't know you're new last name!)
7 comments:
Everytime I read these lists I learn more about you - great fun! Got to go to bed so I can get up early and drive down to see you tomorrow. Can hardly wait to meet our new little boy!
Uh oh - so does this mean I need to post them on my blog? I'll get on that. Great idea!
Amy H (Webb)
Thanks for catching the tag fever. It really is fun to get to know about people and what they enjoy.
I'll have to do this soon! Sorry but your vacations with the man and no kids is out the window for awhile!!! But he is worth every minute of it.
I adore the thought of your as Chuck E. Cheese! I think that is the best thing I have heard all day! As to the vacation without the kids- I am serious about this, if we go to CA for work we'll take them for you (we might make your eturn the favor though!). I'm getting lots of practice. We have my nephew hear for the 37th day this year! I'm beginning to get used to a bigger fam. We miss you guys, but love the pics. Beautiful fam all the way around guys.
You forgot about Dennys! Or were you just trying to forget about it?? Thanks again for having me last weekend, I had soooo much fun with you and the kids. I really appreciate all you do for me, and I realize everytime I see you and the kids how much I really miss you all. I hope this year brings more visits! Love u tons...
You worked at Dennys? Me too... during college. (Groan) It was awful! Did you have to wear the horrible polyester dress?
Post a Comment