Thursday, April 12, 2007

Spitting Image


Looking more and more like Daddy every day.

9 comments:

Kim said...

I just had to add that as I posted this picture, Miss Priss said, "Mommy, was that when Daddy was a baby?" Then she brought Devil Child into the room and said, while laughing, "Look at Daddy as a baby!"

Anonymous said...

That is creepy!!!

Unknown said...

Hahaha Miss Priss is so cute. What a funny, yet creepy, picture.

Anonymous said...

I can totally see Miss Priss saying that. How freakn' funny

Shawna

Mindy said...

LOL!!!

Karen said...

Yep, that's just what "Daddy" looked like as a baby - and I ought to know! That is SO funny!

amylouwhosews said...

oh my gosh! That is so funny!

TYEDART said...

That's my boy!! What a handsome devil!

Anonymous said...

That is stinking hilarious! Poor Glenn sould never pull that off with Max. Kid's all my genes. Congrats though- he's a charmer!