Sunday, April 08, 2007

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures from the hospital. They were all taken the day we were coming home.


The girls just love their new baby brother.

Sorry for the sideways shot. I LOVE this outfit on him!!!
He's so tiny in his big car seat.


Miss Priss thought being in the hospital bed was so much fun!

He loves his plug! Yeah for not sucking fingers (like Devil Child)!!!

Doesn't he look comfy?


Man, how the time flies! I can't believe we've been home for over a week. Things are going great. Lots of sleeping, eating and pooping, just like we expected. We've been back to the doctor for a check up and second PKU screening, and everything's fine. He's such a good baby, and we're all loving every minute with him. Can't wait for all the family to meet him in person.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun for the BIG sisters. Sorry I haven't emailed or commented on your blog, I wanted to call you first but just got home from MT late Friday. I will try you this week.
He is WAY cute and oh so tiny. I really don't understand why your babies never have to be under the lights and are so tiny and my babies are average weight and fight the lights for days at home. It's miserable and I am happy for you that you don't ever have to do it.
Talk to you this week. Love ya!

amylouwhosews said...

He's so cute! And so tiny! what was his weight and length? I'm glad you guys are having so much fun with everything!

Kim said...

He weighed 5 pounds 4 ounces at birth, and was 17 inches long. He's in the 3rd percentile, which is normal for us. Miss Priss was always between the 3rd and 5th percentile, and Devil Child was too little to even be on the charts at first.

Anonymous said...

Again, beautiful family, and we can't wait to get down there to see Jackson.

Love, Shawna

Amy A. said...

Soooo cute! I am coming in less than two weeks!!!!! I am so excited to hold him.....

Mindy said...

Don’t the girls seem so much more grown up now that the baby’s here? I’m always surprised by that phenomenon. I wish you lots of sleep. :)

Maxmomma said...

Oh,how darling is he?! Congrats having such a handsome little man in your family. Looks like he has an amazing support group all around to love him to pieces. Good luck Woman with the adventure of 3! I'll be ready for you to be my coach when we finally get there!