We've been busy playing at the park...
Getting haircuts ...
Graduating from preschool ...
Playing on the beach in San Diego ...
Collecting seashells ...
Attending the blessing of my sister's baby (who was born one day before our little Mini Man) ...
Surprising Grandma Darlin' with a party to celebrate her retirement after 26 years of teaching elementry school (Sorry, I forgot to take pictures!).
More playing at parks ...
Taking family pictures (I'll post them when I get them).
Visiting Great Grandad ...
Watching Mini Man grow up (He is FINALLY smiling at us!) ...
And despite the hours and hours we've spent in the car going from San Diego to Salt Lake and back, we've just been having TONS and TONS of fun!!!
5 comments:
Kim, mini man is so adorable! What a cute little smile!! It looks like you've had some major fun lately.
LOVE all the Pics! how cute are your kids!? And that little guy - oh, I just want to kiss him!
I am so so so sad we didn't get together. You need to call me before you come so I can plan ahead. Glen's dad and step mom were here all week, it was crazy. I know you have a lot to do when you come in town but seriously this is getting out of control. We need to get together!
It sounds like you have been traveling alot! That is always fun but I do hate driving.
I promise to call you one of these days. We have one phone in our house and it's a cordless and the battery on it only lasts about 30 mins. before it starts to beep at me like it's going to die. We both know that 30 minutes isn't going to be enough time!
I can't believe how much mini man looks like your girls. And I love Emma's hair. So cute. I love how different your girls are. It's great.
Miss you.
You ARE having fun and we were so glad to be having fun WITH you! Love your pictures and we'll be looking forward to taking some in a couple of weeks at the baby's blessing. Thanks SO much for being part of my party!!!! Love you so much!
I'm so glad we were apart of your whirl wind weekends!! We always love to have you stay with us!
Post a Comment