My sister-in-law emailed this to me the other day, and I just had to share. If you don't hear yourself in here, you'll undoubtedly hear your mother. Enjoy!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I recieved this email awhile back too. I can't listen to it too many times because it makes me tired and quite honestly some days I don't feel like re-living some of our daily events! Thanks for sharing.
I love this entry. . . how hilarious. I love that you always comment on my blog. . I always feel your love through your words. It comforts me that you care to keep up on my life. Love ya Kim. Hope all is going great for you.
3 comments:
I recieved this email awhile back too. I can't listen to it too many times because it makes me tired and quite honestly some days I don't feel like re-living some of our daily events!
Thanks for sharing.
I just saw this on another friend's blog last week! SO funny!
I love this entry. . . how hilarious. I love that you always comment on my blog. . I always feel your love through your words. It comforts me that you care to keep up on my life. Love ya Kim. Hope all is going great for you.
Post a Comment