I have really bad knees.
REALLY bad. They don't hurt much, but they sound awful when I'm going up and down stairs. I have no doubt that someday I'll need some sort of surgery. Hopefully it will be many years down the road. I usually don't even notice them at all, unless it happens to be pretty quiet, and I happen to be walking up stairs with someone next to me. It's kind of embarrassing when I see their eyes widen and they say, "Oh, my gosh! That sounds painful!" I hate when people make a big deal out of it.
I absolutely
dread going up the stairs at the temple after you're done in the waiting chapel and you're on your way to the session. There's people in front, people behind, and complete and utter ... SILENCE.
My Man holds my hand and walks next to me with a smile, while he pretends to cough quietly, sniff, and clear his throat the whole way up those stairs ... and no one ever hears my knees.
4 comments:
Now that is just about the sweetest thing I have read....what a guy!
That's the Harmon men for you!
Kim, my left knee - an only mt left knee - has popped now since I was 12. It doesn't hurt at all, just makes a loud noise whenever I bend it. I can relate missy, I can relate.
What a great husband you have. I can totally picture that. haha
That's why they have an elevator. Don't be too vane to use it (even though that elevator did spook me at night).
Dad
Post a Comment