I am officially retarded. I just spent TWO HOURS trying to give this lame blog a fabulous makeover. Did you notice nothing has changed???? That's because as soon as I put a fancy shmancy new background on, NONE of my text was showing up. Just pictures. Oh, and all my links were .......... G-O-N-E!!! So half that time was spent wracking my brain trying to remember the URLs to ANYONE'S blog, so that I could get the links to everyone else. Thankfully I was smart enough to save a copy of my old template, so I was able to get my posts back. But I had to put my slideshow back on and all of my side page elements.
Lesson learned: I will never again attempt to make this thing any better looking without professional help. And by professional I mean help from any of you who already have super cute templates and your own pictures for a header.
Seriously. How the crap are you guys doing that????
P.S. Mel, I think yours is the only page I can't get back. I have no other link to you. PLEASE send me your address. If anyone else is missing from my links, sorry I forgot about you, and please give me your address even though you hate me right now for forgetting you. And to the newby's on my links, yes, I've been "stalking" your blogs for a while, and I figured since I was putting everyone else back on, I'd add you in and let you know that I'M WATCHING .... You're welcome.
8 comments:
AHHH CRAP!!! That is seriously SO frustrating- can you tell it has happened MORE THEN ONCE to me as well?!? This link has worked for me like a charm: http://matiekay.blogspot.com/ so far, when using it, I haven't had to replace ANYTHING on my blog ;) ;) I have seen a lot of others using "pyzam.com" I think that is what it's called. good luck!
Ok I KINDA lied...I just used matie kay and I did have to replace my baby counter and music...but that was relatively simple compared to replacing EVERYTHING ;)
OH, MY GOSH! How are you doing the music thing??? Whenever I click on your page I hear cool music! So awsome. Oh, and my URL is www.halhouse.blogspot.com
love ya,
Mel
I don't even know how to get my friends on my ugly blog, or even get better music, don't feel so lame. From the lamest
okay sorry but those are pretty lame excuses, you know I am just a phone call away. If you send me a picture or something you want for the top, I'll make you a banner but I don't really understand the fancy smancy pages that everyone else has either. You can easily change your colors and such though!
JUST CALL ME!
Dude, I even had Sarah over here to help me, and it STILL didn't work!!! Kendi, you'll be hearing from me this weekend.
I learned everything I know about computers from fiddling. Just fiddle. And while you're at it... eat fiddle faddle!!
Soon you will be a web page/blogging pro who just happens to be satisfied in the caramel/popcorn/nut area.
Kim - Call me anytime and I can help you with your blog. I have done plenty of my friends/family blog headers...I use a digital scrapbooking program!
Post a Comment