Monday, February 11, 2008

Me & The Man

Okay, Amanda, here's mine. You all might actually be a little surprised at a couple of my answers. Or maybe not.

MY VALENTINE----

What is his name? Tyler to me, his mom, and his friend Rob. Ty to EVERYONE else.

How long have you been together? Married for 7 years. Dated (on and off) two years.

How old is he? 31 (man, he's old!!! haha)

Who eats more? Seriously? He beats me at every meal. Well, unless we go out for mexican food. Not Taco Bell. REAL mexican food.

Who said I love you first? I'm sad to report I don't recall the specific occassion (don't hate me for that, honey), but I'm POSITIVE it was him.

Who is taller? He is. Thank goodness.

Who sings better? He does. Ironically, I'm the only one that ever sings out loud.

Who does the laundry? That's all me. Although he will fold if I ask him to. I HATE asking him to.

Who pays the bills? He does. I tried to take over that responsibility once, in hopes of relieving some stress, but he just could NOT let go of that. I swear, make a few late payments when you're 18, it ends up on your credit report, and he'll NEVER let you live it down!!! I'm not bitter.

Who sleeps on the right side? If you're in the bed, me. If you're looking at the bed, him.

Who mows the lawn? He does. And he can keep that one.

Who cooks? I do. But he makes a mean lasagna. And he's King of the Grill.

Who drives? He does. Even on really long trips, you'll rarely see me behind the wheel. Fall asleep at the wheel one time and wreck your parents' car, and he'll NEVER let you live it down. Still not bitter.

Who is more stubborn? That has got to be a tie.

Who kissed who first? I kissed him first. But he wanted it SO bad.

Who has more friends? I guess I'd say me, since I consider just about everyone I know my friend.

Who has more siblings? My six siblings beat him by one.

Who wears the pants? Like every married couple should, we share the pants around here.

Three random things about me ...

1. I want Botox for my "mean" lines between my eyes.
2. I regret cutting my hair super short. It's taking FOREVER to grow back.
3. If you really want to know more lame things about me, click here.

Now I tag Sarah G., Mel, and Erica

7 comments:

Melanie said...

THANK YOU! Just when I can't think of another thing to say....you save me. Consider me tagged.

Kim said...

Apparently two of my answers were wrong. Looking at the bed, I am on the right side. In the bed, HE is on the right side.

And he insists that he kissed me first. Apparently I was the one that wanted it so bad. ;)

Happy now, honey?

Amy A. said...

Wassup with that height comment? Having a shorter hubby ain't so bad, it makes him feel like a p-i-m-p!!!

Anonymous said...

Fair enough, I'll admit that I am notorious for remembering things incorrectly or not at all. However, I tend to remember these types of things quite accurately. Just to make sure though, I went back to an account of our first kiss that KIM wrote HERSELF... It was in a book that she had written for me as a Valentines Day gift a few years back. In her OWN words, the account was VERY clear that I took her in my arms and kissed her. There... NOW I'm happy. :)

Glennard said...

I love it! I can't think of a time that I have had a minute to read your blog when it doesn't make me smile! thanks and Happy V-Day!

Kata said...

I found you from a friend's blog! How are you! come check us out too! I love your play list!

Lenny and Amanda said...

I am so glad to read all about your valentine too!! Maybe we will have to do more of these hmmm...