Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What a Night!!!

Okay, brainiacs. Were you able to figure it out??? My Man took me to see
The Phantom of the Opera.


And it was unbelievable! I loved every minute of it. I have always been a fan of musicals, and seeing this one in person has made it my favorite. I saw it years ago in Salt Lake, but I was really excited to see it here. It's been getting rave reviews since it came a few years ago.

The stage was amazing ...


What a night it was! My sister and her husband came along with us. We ate at Valentino's, which was fantastic and VERY fancy! It took us almost a half an hour just to figure out the menu. But the food was delicious, and we enjoyed pretending to be rich.

Thanks, Love, for a night I'll not soon forget! You're the best. And ...


SHMILY

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I saw it in New York about 7 years ago and it quickly became my favorite and then last Christmas Mark and Kim gave me tickets to see it here in Vegas! It was amazing! What a fun Valentines gift!

kam said...

one word....JEALOUS!!!!! ;) ;)

Shawna said...

Scott took me to that when we were first married. It was AWESOME!!!