This Friday and Saturday is the Successful Mothering tradeshow in SLC. The Man's company is participating as a vendor, and the kids and I thought we'd tag along. So we will be in town for a quick weekend trip, and I want to do a girls' night out with all you bloggers up there that I hardly ever get to see!
I want EVERYONE to come! So if you blog (or if you just stalk), I want to see you! Leave a comment with a suggestion of where you'd like to eat, and hopefully I'll be able to pick somewhere in the middle for everyone. I can't wait for you all to meet each other! So mark it on your calendars for Saturday night, and I'll see you soon!
3 comments:
I'm not sure if that was meant to be a plug for the tradeshow and my business or a solicitation for girls' night out. Both I guess... Either way, I should also mention that as an exhibitor, I have a bunch of free admition passes that I'm willing to hand out to those who PROMISE to use them. They're only good for the booths themselves - not for the guest speakers - I'm not sure how much more that is. Anyway, if you're interested, call "the Woman" and reserve them while they're hot! I have a limited amount, and they're first come, first served!
I'm throwing a baby shower for my sister in law Saturday afternoon. Let me know when and where and I'll do my best to make it, if it's not too crazy, I may have to bring a baby or two depending on how the husbands feeling after watching the kids all afternoon.
Dude!! That was SO fun!!! Thanks for the idea and the invite. We MUST do that again soon. BTW, hope the little guy is feeling better!!
Post a Comment