Friday, March 07, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Lots to say ... zero energy to say it. Mini Man and I caught the flu during our trip up to UT, and I have literally not been out of bed (or off the couch) since we got home Sunday night, other than to feed my kids. I'm finally starting to feel the beginnings of "feeling better," so hopefully by Monday I'll be up to blogging again. But first I need to find the strength to unpack.

Until then ...


P.S. Shawna, I am SO incredibly sorry that we passed this on to you. I know how miserable you feel! I won't blame you if you never want us to stay at your house again. ;)

14 comments:

Michelle Arnett said...

AHHHH! So he did have the flu at dinner! I am so glad I didn't get too cozy with any of you. . plus I did get the flu shot! Sorry for you guys. I actually don't mind getting the flu-quick weight loss plan! But, you don't need to lose weight. . . just me.

Melanie said...

Wow, you must be feeling better, almost didnt recognize your blog when I hopped on, thought I must be lost in blog land or something. Like the new look. So sorry we missed you last weekend, but we had our own cases of the flu here, it's been through everybody but me!(fingers crossed)

kimbo said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick. That stinks!

kam said...

So sorry you had to end your trip with the icky FLU! Hope you and the little guy are feeling much better now!

Shawna said...

I have Strep! I think we all caught it at the same time. I must of inhaled the strep bug,and you guys inhaled the Flu bug. It's been awful. I hope you are more lively this week. My throat hurts and I'm sick of all the MUCUS!! I will ALWAYS want you to come visit! Next time it will just need to be longer and during the summer when there are not of lot of sick bugs

Anonymous said...

Girlie- i am sorry you are so under the weather. Today is Monday, haven't heard from you so I hope things are starting to get better around there. You figured out your blog, very cute.

Maxmomma said...

Sorry to hear about the flu! My Max has been sick with it all this past week and what a beast of a bug!I didn't get to a chance to tell you on your quick trip, but you look great. You inspire me to get working out! hope you feel better soon.

Amy A. said...

I hope you are feeling better! Your new blog page looks super cute, I love it. Miss you....

Glennard said...

Help! My blog has randomly deleted the pictures from my last blog. I know your blog once did something like that. How did you fix it??? THnaks!

Michelle Arnett said...

Okay, so I know you can't stilllll be sick. . . I need some updates!

Melanie said...

Where are you, I'm dying to hear about your Easter....UPDATE!

Michelle Arnett said...

okay SLACKER .. . it's time to jump back on the band wagon. . . would ya! I need to hear more humorous stories from the Harmon home

Lenny and Amanda said...

Where oh where have you been?! It's been soo long since we got a new post!! I miss my blogging friend!!

Anonymous said...

Kim hey its Jana Jarvis/Livingston..I am going to start the world of blogging and I just wanted to say how cute your little family is! Your little guy is too cute mine is getting big its crazy they'll be a year here soon. Ty did the cutest thing for you on Valentines day what a good husband! ANyway I'd love to keep in contact with you on here..my e-mail is janaj15@aol.com