Okay, so I haven't
LITERALLY been sleeping, but I certainly have been slacking when it comes to my blogging time. I've actually been trying to figure out the whole video downloading process so I can share some clips with everyone. Pictures may be worth a thousand words, but when you've got a kid like my Devil Child, videos are priceless. So once I learn how to get the videos from my camera to the computer, figure out how to edit out some of the "extra" stuff, and then manage to get it from there to my blog, we'll be in business.
Until then, I'll share some of our Easter photos with everyone. We had a "Garmon" Family Easter over at my sister's house on the other side of town. It was a lot of fun. Dinner took a while, so the big easter egg hunt didn't happen until it was already dark outside! No one seemed to mind. Candy makes everything better.

The girls looked beautiful in their new Easter dresses, and Mini Man was a doll in his new white shirt and tie. They sure are cute, if I do say so myself.
8 comments:
I am so glad you woke up! I have been anxiously awaiting a new post. Now that I am an official blogger I will leave comments now. I just made your day, right?
I love the Easter dresses! I wanted Kaitlyn to get one, but she did not like ANYTHING I thought was remotely cute or Easter-y. A black dress for Easter just doesn't seem right.
Soooooo glad your back! Don't ever leave us for that long again! And even though we don't see you often, my entire family remembers you, and asks about you often. You'll always be one of the family!
You're still alive!! Finally, a picture of the little man, what a cutie! I can't believe how big he is getting, he really does look like a little man.
Kim mini-man is SO ADORABLE! He has grown so much! And the girls are beautiful as ever. I love their Easter dresses. Glad you posted again! :)
The kids look positively ADORABLE!!! Love, love, love the dresses. And isn't it amazing how a shirt and tie can make a BABY look so grown up???? So sweet!
So good to hear from you and I sent you an invite! Keep me posted and stay in touch! Y
oops, I hit a button to post...I was going to say your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment