S U R P R I S E ! ! !

All five of his brothers had planned a trip to come surprise him for his birthday. So they were two weeks late, but who's counting. They were ALL there. And my man was happy!





(In case you're wondering, they act like that on purpose. Guys. Go figure.)
An entire weekend of "guy time." They went to the movies, played down on the strip, talked until 4 am every night (or morning), played video games in between, and ate like you've never seen. Seriously, I don't know how their mother fed them for all those years!!!
I had a great time taking care of the whole bunch. It just made me so happy to see The Man so happy. And then all too soon, it was over. Everyone had to get back to real life. But you guys rock. I love you like you're my own brothers. Thanks for making this happen for him. He'll never forget it. And thanks to all the sisters who let their men sneak away for the weekend. I know it's hard being "on your own," so I wanted to let you know how much we appreciated it. We are so lucky to have such great family. Can't wait for the reunion in August!

And guys, never forget there's more to life than being "really, really, ridiculously good looking."
18 comments:
That is incredible his brothers did that for him...great family!
Wow, that was worth it just for the pictures alone...priceless!
That was the coolest idea and how kind of his brothers to plan it and carry it out.
You can totally tell through those pictures how incredibly happy Ty is.
Come on Kim, look at him, you need to move back! NOW!!!
Hey we need to talk, Glen and I are planning a trip to Calif. and would like to meet you there but I also need some advice on a good beach, we want to get a little condo or house on the beach for a couple nights. Email some ideas, will ya?
ok, I just realized I used your names. If you want to delete that comment you can. SORRY!!!
OH MY GOSH!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOUR BROTHER'S IN YEARS!!!! (except g-man...because of Kelly) What a great moment! It was totally great to "see" them!! I'm blown away... really.
How superbly nice!!! I agree that those pictures are priceless...six brothers...Wow! What a bond! What a legacy! I hope my boys are as closely blessed as he. That is just amazing! No wonder The Man has turned out as great as he has.
Great pics. I know Scott was talking about the trip all last month, he was so excited! I got all my stuff done while he was gone so I had a great weekend. Can't wait to see you on Thursday!
Happy birthday TY! We love ya-sorry we missed the party!
That is the best surprise ever! Sounds like a ton of fun. Nothing can cheer you up like family.
that is so awesome!!! I have always known your family was incredibly cool....just more proof :)
Hey those guys don't look that bad!!! Those are great pictures, truly a treasure to have them. We had such a great time with you guys this weekend, and I was (and am still) so impressed with how chill you were about us being so rowdy all weekend. If it was at all hard for you, you did an amazing job hiding it! Thanks for keeping it a secret for us, you made it fun!
Thank you so much for making this trip possible. We needed this trip for a lot of underlying reasons. And to show the Man who much we love/miss him, that was the best part of all. Thanks you two facilitators!
Thank you so much for making this trip possible. We needed this trip for a lot of underlying reasons. And to show the Man who much we love/miss him, that was the best part of all. Thanks you two facilitators!
Ty,
You may not remember me, but we worked together at the Spaghetti Factory many moons ago (along with Clay and Jacob). I bumped into your blog from Kenny and Kim's blog as I was cruising around looking for some old T-Ville friends and was surprised to see Mike's mug on your blog! I am certain you remember my brother Brian who is a friend of Scott's. Anyway, it was fun to see your blog, but I am curious about your connection to Kenny. We played football together in Taylorsville. Hope you are well. - Nate Miller (miller6pack.wordpress.com)
What an AWESOME gift that is. You guys are SO incredibly cool!!!
that is the best bday eva! I would love something like that, who wouldn't? So cool- all the pics were so darling-- I guess that isn't very masculine... but it just made me ache for my siblings.
darling entry! Thanks for making it AND taking care of our men for the weekend! It takes a lot of work and I kept asking Glenn how you were doing with all of it. You are a champ to take them in- Thanks!
There really is more to life than being "really, really, ridiculously good looking."
Sounds like the Man has a great family!
Post a Comment