Friday, October 03, 2008

A Life With Sisters

It's a little bit sad, but mostly funny. It might be a little bit degrading, but not for a few more years. And above all, it's what you have to expect when you have two older sisters, and you're only a year and a half old....










I wonder if he realizes how lucky he was to get outta there without Sleeping Beauty's dress on.

14 comments:

Mindy said...

Your little man and my boys will have stories to swap when they are older. Pixie likes to dress her brothers up, too. And the funny thing is that Bug willingly participates because he doesn't know any better. :)

Rachel said...

He is adorable! Our little guy gets the same princess torture from his sister. He loves it...hopefully not too much!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha that takes me back to the days when I did stuff like that to my little brother! He looks so cute with pretty long hair! :)

Vicki said...

If "The Man" is anything like Shane, he would be throwing a fit about that! I think it's cute!

Shawna said...

Wow, he's just growing up isn't he! I have some dress up I can send him.... oh wait, if I send it it might get lost in the mail. DANG!!

Marina said...

What is it about girls wanting to dress boys up? I did that to all my boyfriends. Insane, I know. My babe even let me do him. Don't tell him I told you.

TYEDART said...

This is what happens when I go off to work for eight hours?? Good land, honey, you're gunna give him the wrong idea! I guess I need to spend some extra tough, dirty, stinky and gross time with the boy. Man... I turn my back for a few hours.... Sheeeeshhh.....

Melanie said...

Obviously the Man was not home, my husband FREAKS OUT whenever I put cute barettes in Little Red's hair, I can't help it, those beautiful red curls are just a waste on a little boy!

Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...

That's exactly what Stu would say. Dads just can't stand to see their boys cross-dressing at such a young age :)

TYEDART said...

or ANY age, really...

Brigg and Dianne said...

That is very cute! He's about the same age as my youngest, right?

Hey 'You'! I didn't even know you had a blog! Mine is private, so I'll get your e-mail from the ward list and send you an invitation!

kam said...

What an adorable little boy- really adorable, even with the long gorgeous flowing blond hair ;). Seriously though, he will never know the happy "make me smile" memories he is helping to create for his sisters! I still remember fondly all the times my sister and I painted my baby brothers nails...

Maxmomma said...

THAT is HILARIOUS!!! I'm loving it over here. What a cute guy and there is no doubt, when I see that wig on, that all of your children bare a very strong family resemblance! What a great little guy. He'll be quite the hot stuff, not only for his looks, but because he'll understand women after having two older sisters.