Yesterday while sitting at the table with Miss Priss during homework time, she told me that her teacher was mad at some of the class for not staying on task. I asked, "How did you know she was mad?
"She sounded mad and had a mad look on her face."
"Did she sound mad like when I'm mad?"
"No, she didn't scream like you do."
That's right. Mother of the year.
4 comments:
That made me laugh, although I seriously doubt you ever scream.
That is funny! One of my friends yelled at her little boy when Taylor and I were over the other day. She apologized to Taylor for yelling and Taylor said, "It's ok, my mom yells worse than that. " ;)
Ah, motherhood, isn't it grand? Whatever miss mother of four children under the age of 7! Pretty sure you deserve mother of the year for being able to handle all of that!
Very cute.
That's FUNNY!! :) Although, it makes me nervous to consider what MY girls would say.......
Post a Comment