C-Bug was Darth Vadar. But before we even left the house, we nicknamed him Darth Drool. He's so slobbery! What a cutie-pie. I love how smiley he is.

Our ward had a fun carnival and trunk or treat. Mini Man won the costume contest for the boys. I may be just a teensy weensy bit biased, but I thought he totally deserved it. He rocked that costume. His dad even taught him to look at people thoughtfully and say, "Much anger I sense in you" in a yoda voice. It was a crack up.

I was pretty excited about our Star Wars theme, but DC was so not on board. We were going to do Queen Amidala, but she refused. I'm not sure why, since her dad has trained her to love Star Wars right along with the rest of our kids, but she was adamant about being a devil. How could I argue with that?

Miss Priss made the perfect Princess Leia. Her own hair worked way better than the silly wig that came with the costume. Although she was a little disappointed when we had no use for black spray for her hair like we did last year.

The Man and I are lame and once again did not dress up. We thought maybe he could be Chewy, but we figured he'd be a little warm while chasing kids around. We've decided next year we'll be cool again and participate. Any suggestions?
3 comments:
So cute. Miss those kiddos! I can't keep up with blogging either...We really need to call you, I dream of our cruise every night. We laughed at our fortune cookies the other night, Jeremys said, "be careful not to overspend"
Then I opened mine and it read "Go on a trip with a friend." I told Jeremy, "I guess Kim and I could just go and you and Ty can stay home to save some cash....He didn't go for that!
I don't care how late your blogs are, but just keep at it! Your kids are adorable. I want to hear the Yoda voice.
You're back. It's hard to keep up when life is so busy. The kids look adorable!
Post a Comment