Okay, so I'm having the most difficult time deciding between two different crib bedding sets for the new little man. Having spent so much time at home lately and not being able to actually do a whole lot around the house, I've found a new hobby ... internet shopping for baby. I've searched through hundreds of different bedding sets, and have narrowed it down to two. And every time I think I've made a decision, something makes me change my mind. It's driving me crazy. So I need all of your input. Check out the two different sets, and then you can post your preference in the comments. I decided since I'd really be happy with either one, and they cost the same amount, I'm just going to go with the majority vote.
The first one is by a company called Banana Fish. The style is called Baby Boy.
The second one is from a designer named Glenna Jean, and the style is Mod Squad.
Let me know what you all think so I can finally pick it. Now I just hope it will be shipped in time for his birth. Which reminds me, I have another little update on our "due date." Last week my doctor moved the induction up another week, so we're now scheduled for March 12th. As always, we'll do an amnio the day before to make sure his little lungs are ready. As long as that checks out, we'll have our little man here in just three weeks from today!!!
10 comments:
I like "baby boy" I can't believe he's almost here. Are you sticking with the name we talked about a few weeks ago? I can't believe your so close to being done. I'm jeleous! I feel like a whale and I've got a long way to go. Good luck with your shower tomorrow.
Melanie
I like Baby Boy because it's not so busy and the contrasts of the two colors will be easier for him to see/focus on. The less busy the better on his little eyes. Both are beautiful though and good luck with your new addition. Amanda
I also like the Baby Boy style a little better. I think it's the color of the blue in that one that I like the best, it's more boyish. I love browns with pink and blue though. Way cute. I haven't seen a picture of your girls rooms. Did The Man paint in their room like he did in your other house? Put pictures up of their room!
So did you guys decide on Jack for the name or is it going to be Jackson?
I promise to call SOON!
My vote goes to Mod Squad. Very cute and contemporary. It has a more unique apeal than the Baby Boy, although both are nice.
Baby boy, definately. It looks more "boy" than the other one. I love it!
Baby boy for me too - I love that color combo. the blue is more baby boy, aptly named I guess.
Mod squad! The other one has too much dark brown going on.
I've learned that there IS, in fact, a right and a wrong answer to ANY "red dress, blue dress" question. What's a "red dress, blue dress" question you ask? Here's an example of the general format;
HER: "Honey, should I wear the red dress or the blue dress out tonight?"
HIM: "I really like the red one."
HER: "You think so? Hmmm...but the blue one really flatters me more, and goes better with the necklace I want to wear tonight. I'll wear the blue one."
This having been said, gentlemen, the correct answer to ANY "red dress, blue dress" question is;
"Whichever one you don't think that I wouldn't pick isn't the one that you shouldn't chose, unless of course you don't think that you shouldn't choose it, in which case you might want to reconsider not opting to ask you're girlfriends anyway....I love you."
This was definately a "red dress, blue dress" question when posed to me. :)
Thanks for the input, honey, but you lost me on the first double negative. You're funny.
I like them both, Good luck deciding, and whaoo on keeping healthy and strong just three more weeks1
Post a Comment