In the beginning, we were all pretty darn good about posting updates at least once, if not a couple times a week. I know you all get that same feeling I do when you click on someone's link and find a new title or new picture that you haven't seen before. Ah, the excitment! Now, I know I can't come down too hard on you, for I, myself, have been known to go a couple (or maybe more) weeks without a new post. I know that your lives are busy, and sometimes you just can't find a few extra minutes to let us all know that you're still alive and your family is well. But for heaven sakes, people, if you haven't posted since FEBRUARY (not to mention any names, MICHAEL), I'm going to assume you've given up blogging.
And that's okay. Really. I mean, I won't be too sad (sniff, sniff). I won't miss our online connection too much. But I may replace your link with other ones that I (secretly) check everyday. Okay, I probably won't have the heart to do that to my family members, but I may move you down to the bottom of my list. Feeling guilty yet? Guilty enough to, I don't know, maybe write a new post??? Really, though, I miss hearing about you and your families. So come on. Won't you just take your ten minutes of "me time" today to share a thought or a picture with us?
Okay, I'm done now. And I'll step off my soap box.
5 comments:
Why to go on the guilt treatment Women....way to put people in their place. I have to agree I get excited seeing a new post from one of my fellow bloggers. It's a great way to catch up on each others crazy lives.
Love the picture.
Oh and I finally finished that post around 5 something and then I didn't go to bed last night until 1:30 messing around with the other stuff. I guess I wasn't tired, but I sure am today!
I'm guilty of not posting for the last few weeks. I've been visiting my parents - so I've got some good pics, just seemingly NO time to post them. Stay tuned!
I can't believe how much your girls look like you!!! Having them super close up like with you-I see exact resemblance! You are such a hoot, I always love reading your blog-I will always love your soap boxes!
You tell 'em Kim. Everyone and their dog should be blogging.
Life has been busy, and with no kids that is saying alot!! I loved that you Finally posted as well and hopefully that will get me motivated to get back on board even if it means posting at 1am! You are all so cute and thanks for the roaring laugh! luv u
Post a Comment