my own happily ever after ...
Ummm....we decided "the Man" is the only one that looks like a simpson, sorry! Looks fun, did the girls like seeing themselves as a cartoon character?
Hilarious! Ty looks like the character from the wifeswap episode. You know where Marge ended up with the suave British guy? (voiced by BBC The OFfice's Ricky Gervais)I love doing this. Your pink sweatshirt is cute.
I agree, Kendi. After I was done, his was the only one that still kinda looked like him. Maybe we should all grow facial hair. Hee hee hee.
Devil Child's is pretty good too. Actually I think they're ALL good!! I love that Simpsonizing thingy! Genius!
I love it! How fun. I haven't watched the simpsons since I was 12!!! Love ya.
That looks fun!! Where do I go to do that?
The website is simpsonizeme.com
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ummm....we decided "the Man" is the only one that looks like a simpson, sorry!
Looks fun, did the girls like seeing themselves as a cartoon character?
Hilarious! Ty looks like the character from the wifeswap episode. You know where Marge ended up with the suave British guy? (voiced by BBC The OFfice's Ricky Gervais)
I love doing this. Your pink sweatshirt is cute.
I agree, Kendi. After I was done, his was the only one that still kinda looked like him. Maybe we should all grow facial hair. Hee hee hee.
Devil Child's is pretty good too. Actually I think they're ALL good!! I love that Simpsonizing thingy! Genius!
I love it! How fun. I haven't watched the simpsons since I was 12!!! Love ya.
That looks fun!! Where do I go to do that?
The website is simpsonizeme.com
Post a Comment