Monday, July 28, 2008

Apparently I am also ...


You Are Esmerelda!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mysterious and passionate. You are a survivor. Even though life has swung you some difficult situations you have a strong intuition that gets you through. Also, you have the capacity to sympathize and relate to a variety of different people.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

Although I always wonder, if I were to change just ONE answer, would my results be different? Well, I just don't have the time to find out. Esmerelda it is!!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I am Snow White....something I find very difficult to believe. Anyway, when we bought our glass patio table the frame was bent so they gave us another one to replace the old one, we just held onto the glass from the first one because we KNEW we would need it eventually!

Marina said...

Esmeralda seems appropriate to me. And, it's funny mentioning changing answers bc I did that several times. There were a few answers that I was in between on and when I changed them, it didn't matter, I was still Pocahontas. Then, I started doing random combinations that had nothing to do with what I would do...finally, it switched to other princesses.

Unknown said...

I am "Mulan. Strong and spirited. I am no one's girly girl; actually I am a very determined person with a strong sense of self. I should never let go of that! The only thing that equals my sense of self is my family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone I love."

Hmmm.